Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chocolate Pudding and Clotted Cream

My Monday night dinner of vegetable soup required pudding.

I can not stand Monday night, it's just nothing. It doesn't have that loathsome feeling of Sunday night that it's followed by Monday or that light anticipation of Thursday night, when I contest the weekend actually begins.

Monday night just happens, you watch some crap and then wake up and it's just that bloody workhorse of the week, Tuesday.

Monday night is always my excuse for eating something diabolically rich or getting favourite take away.

Last night was half a chocolate pudding and Cornish clotted cream from the Co-op. Yes I got a bit of indigestion and frankly a blood sugar crash before bed isn't that great, but totally worth it. 

I enjoyed every second of it with that satisfaction that only saying piss off to something that had it coming brings.

A vengeful pudding.

No comments: